Friday 5 August 2016

Weekly Reflection

This week we were learning about stuff on the Olympics. Just saying that the Olympics are on Saturday 6th So I hope you guys might watch it. I read in the Grey Star that there are still 1.3 million tickets that haven't been sold for the Rio Olympics. I wish I could go!
 
These are the countries that I am studying on For the Olympics.

I have been learning About Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. The school's that we are Linked to are Blaketown School ST Bernadette's and Wesley Intermediate So they are the schools that we can go on and comment on the blog's and share our learning with them. I can't wait to see some of their work.

4 comments:

  1. hi i'll like your Canada and your Russian post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wiliam Thank you for your comment I did this for our Olympics

      Delete
  2. kia ora kaleb I'm Marshall, I'm a student in mamaku hub in Grey Main school. I really like your Canada and Russian post but I think you can do a tiny bit more than that. Apart from that mahi pai (Good work) and who's beater Canada or russains. poroporoaki (Goodbye)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.