Wednesday 1 August 2018

Using basic python syntax

Today at digital Technology we are using a site called Trinket. This is a site that you use Codes to make things you can change the size of the circles by using the code tina.circle(40). You can change the size by clicking on the number 40 and you can change it to what you want by going from forty to a fifty like this tina.circle(50). Not so hard is it at the top left corner is a play button when you press that you will see the little turtle draw it is really cool to watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Kaleb!
    Your turtle animation looks really fun, I might even try Trinket to improve my coding skills. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    You can comment on my blog at spstristanl.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kaleb its Morgan here. I really like this post because It has a great description before the image. That looks really fun to code. I really like coding. E noho ra (bye).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.