Friday 24 August 2018

Digital technologies

This week at tech we made posters for the Grey High This one is mine And also I am doing a thing on mores code and Data Structures  


And also I am doing a thing on mores code and Data Structures  Morse code & data structure  I Have chosen to do Morse code & data structure I would need some Markers and paper Using the Morse Code chart below, figure out what word the JavaScript code below is spelling. HINT: Look for patterns. Then, answer the following questions:
What word does the code spell?
How did the program differentiate between different letters?
If you wanted to spell a different word, how would you do it?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kaleb! Your poster looks AMAZING! I really like the layout and the image that you have used. Do you get to look around the digital technologies maze? Now here's a secret... I am NOT good at coding AT ALL. You will have to sit down and explain to me how it works! Keep up the great work, Miss Hines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaleb I like your post on vr and the maze. I liked the maze because you get to do a lot of cool stuff. From Zach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e Caleb,

    Hello my name is Max and I am a year 8 student at Karoro School. Go check my blog http://karoromaxw.blogspot.co.nz/ .Back to your work, I Really enjoyed your VR Oculus rift poster, this creation is very inventive.

    This course would be really cool to do. I have one question to ask you, is this VR Oculus Rift course open to other students from other schools?

    Once again I really like the creativity of this work. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaleb, Will here.
    I like this post because it has detail and descriptive language. I like how you have added an image so we can see what you were doing.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.