Monday 2 May 2016

My Holiday

   My Holiday

we went to Margaret Mahy Park there has a funny beach house there are three mini trampolines there is even a big spider web net ect.     

 Image result for margaret mahy parkImage result for margaret mahy parkImage result for margaret mahy parkImage result for margaret mahy park


my Great Uncle nearly lost his life on A motorbike track in Australia he crash into a tree there was blood everywhere there was a brunch throw his helmet he broke his arm and it started to swell  up he got a plain ride from Australia to Christchurch airport 
and my great Nana went to pick him up and tack him to the Christchurch Hospital And my Great Uncle phil found a 15 year old girls body up a river he is the head master of the Australia police and search and rescue And i saw I saw a video of my dad getting lifted by the All blacks in a line out         















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.